Monday, August 10, 2009

Opinions Needed!!

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment to get rid of my sad orange hair!! But if you know me well, you know that making decision on my own is my LEAST favorite thing to do!! I cant decide exactly what I want so your opinion would be GREATLY appreciated!


First, and most important is COLOR!! I don't want anything that is red and/or orange in any way (not that is doesn't look amazing on other people).
My hair is dark brown, but I want to add some highlights or lowlights... something that will make it look less flat! I cant decide if I should go with a lighter shade of brown, a cinnamon color or carmel color. What do you think??


Lighter?? Darker?? Chunky?? Thin??? AHHHHHH!! Too many options!! What should I do??

And second is my bangs. I hate the way my bangs are now.... they are more like a super short layer than bangs. So which of these should I go with??


Side swept?? Or full bangs?? Again, AHHHHHH!!! Which do I choose?!?!

Please, please, please be honest!! Even if you thing all of them would look lame on me!! I'm open to other ideas too...... as long as they are not red or orange... or purple.... I don't think my work would let me in the doors!! I really need help deciding!! THANKS!!!! :0)

6 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

3rd Picture & 5th Picture :)
My opinion... hahaha

Nicole said...

I agree with Becky! I really like the color in the 3rd pic, and I like Alexis Bledel's bangs in the 5th pic.

BUT I also think that Alexis Bledel's color AND cut in the 5th pic. So either of those :)

Good Luck!

PS ~ I'm actually trying to decide the SAME thing about what color to dye my hair.. or if I should just leave it alone, or redo my highlites.. so we should discuss :D

Amanda and Chad said...

I think that short blonde hair on that girl is HOT! Seriously- you should do that! Would you dare? I love that hair!
Umm.. I'm gonna say I LOVE your hair DARK like you have had it recently. The picture of you by your new car and the one of you in the airport.. Love that dark color! So I vote- Go dark, dark, dark!
Hmm.. bangs.. personally I hate bangs. But the rest of the world loves them, so do what you think will look best!
Post pics when you have your new look!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

My vote is dark, copper highlights, NO BANGS!!!! I've just grown mine out and I hope I never do it again. Nothing against bangs, I just don't know how to do them right. Maybe you do... GOOD LUCK

Miss B-SIDE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss B-SIDE said...

these are all cute!!
sorry i didn't comment earlier!!
you should post a picture of your new hair!
how did it turn out?