Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book 17

Fantastic! Awesome! Wonderful! Amazing! Great! And any other synonyms for good!!

I'm sure you have heard of this book by now and have probably seen the movie! If you havent done either...you should do them both...soon!! It really is an amazing story told from a few different points of view! I cried a few times and even laughed out loud! It's crazy to think that not very long ago we treated people this way and thought that it was okay! I totally want to be Skeeters friend and would love to punch Hilly in the nose!!

You should most definitely read this book!! You will love it!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i can't wait to read this! and to see the movie!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

You just reminded me that I need to read this! Dear Amanda Lloyd, RUN.... don't walk..... and go see the movie!