Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Too Long


Wow, I didn't realize just how long it’s been since my last post!!
I was horrible about blogging last year because my computer was dying, which made typing posts
and adding pictures miserable!
 And then I moved into my grandma’s basement and didn't have the Internet for a few months.
Then I finally got the Internet, but my new excuse was that my pictures were on so many different flash drives and CDs I didn't know where to start!

My goal was to get back on track the first of the year…..
So much for that!

I have almost a year worth of stories and it feels overwhelming!
And my pictures are still all over the place!!
Plus, I am pretty sure the one or two people that may have actually read my blog have long given
up on the hopes of a new post!

But I have to remind myself this is my online journal!
And one day when I have infinite amounts of free time, I will turn my blog into a hard bound book
so I have a copy.

I decided that rather than try to go back and post things in chronological order, it would be much
easier to post things in groups. So you can expect to see groups of posts about running and
vacations, and birthday and holidays for the next little while!! One day I’ll be up to date!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I've been waiting for a post!!!!! I know what you mean, I haven't even started a blog because I don't know where to start