Friday, January 3, 2014

Fast Fact Friday

For my 5th or 6th birthday I got the coolest gift ever.... and pink Barbie watch! 
I can't tell you exactly what it looked like, but I know I loved it! I, of course, wore it to school the very next day, because that's what you do when you get the coolest present ever! 

Recess came and my class and I ran outside to play. I remember that I wanted to play on the bars.... the ones where you would wrap one leg around and then you'd flip yourself over. 
But..... What about my new watch?? It could get lost of ruined!

So, I did what any brilliant, 5 or 6 year old would do to protect their new watch...... I buried it in the rocks! 


FACT: Burying your treasured possessions in the rocks is
not a good idea. When you go back after school with your dad
to get it, it will be gone! 

2 comments:

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Sad! The funny things we did :)

Lacey said...

I remember going to look for it with you and your dad.