Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Plain Awesome

YouTube is an interesting place. There is definitely a lot of crap on there, but you can also find some really amazing stuff like this:



I LOVE THIS!!! It is a million times better than the Miley Cyrus version!! I listen to it over and over!! And the piano player (Ahmir), how dang cute is he!!!!

And I love this video too!!!



I'm sure you have probably seen it before, but it's another one that I can never get enough of!! It makes me wish I could play the piano like that!! How awesome would that be!! And the cello! Ahh! I LOVE the cello!! One day I want to learn to play!
I downloaded Love Story Meets Love Story, but it's just not that same without Viva La Vida!!
So, COME ON COLDPLAY!!! PLEASE give them permission to release this!!!

And finally my last YouTube video obsession.... This is from the Oprah Show!! One of the dang coolest things I have EVER seen!! I would totally recommend checking out videos of this from the air because it looks even more awesome!! And then do some searches on Flash Mobs!! There are some pretty awesome ones!!



HAPPY SATURDAY!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

I LOVE that first video!! WOW! Thanks for posting that, I had never seen it before. I'm sure I will be obsessed like you & watch it over & over..