Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Story About A Dress

Another month down!! And this month was a full month, instead of only 21 days!! I think I have finally made working out a habit, wahoo!! It took a few weeks of dedication, and now I hate to miss it. WHOA!! That is so weird to say!! I used to HATE working out...... I'd do the Wii Fit, because I could stand in one place and play fun games, but doing the elliptical machine..... forget it!! Or go to an aerobics class..... no way!!
But now I look forward to going!! Tuesdays I kick box!! SO much fun! It's an awesome cardio work out and I always feel so good about myself afterward!!
Thursday's I have taken up water aerobics!! I have only been about 3 times but it is great!! I go with a couple of people and it's so great to work out and laugh with each other!!
But my favorite work out is still Zumba!!

I HATE missing this class most of all!! It's honest doesn't feel like a work out!! It's just dancing and shaking and having lots of fun!!
I have been trying to be so good!! I have now lost about 21.5 pounds!! Yay, right??
Well here comes the story about the dress!!
How cute are these dresses from Shabby Apple and Mod Cloth??

I cannot even tell you how much I would LOVE to fit into one of these!!

So remember how I have been trying really really hard?? Well, I STILL cannot tell a difference!! It's starting to get pretty discouraging!! The other day I went shopping with my mom, trying to find a cute new Easter dress (tradition at my house). I was SO hoping to be able to fit into a smaller size, but it just wasn't working for me!! All I kept thinking was "Nothing like a shopping trip to make you feel like a crap about yourself". ***Insert sigh here***

So I will just have to keep working on!! And hopefully sometime soon I will start to see and feel a difference!! And one day I plan to fit into something like this:

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw! Those are so cute! I want that blue dress!

and.. YAY for losing so much weight! Great job!

Amanda and Chad said...

I want every single one of those dressed now! Thanks a lot! ha ha, those are freakin' cute!
Congrats on your weight loss, seriously awesome! Keep it up, I'm sure you will need a smaller size soon.

rachaelgking said...

Okay, it is totally your fault I just spent $100 at ModCloth. But I forgive you. Because they're adorable :-)

And CONGRATS!!!

Angee Dandy said...

oh i love those dresses, i've never heard of these websites but i am definitely going to check them out. don't be discouraged about losing weight and stuff - you're doing awesome and just keep up the great work!! being healthy is more important than being thin =)

The White's said...

That red dress is to die for, I need NEED that dress. I think what you are doing is absolutely incredible! Try focusing on how you feel and having fun, hopefully that will make it easier to keep with it. That is AWESOME.