Saturday, April 24, 2010

Go Green

Earth Day was Thursday and despite my best efforts I wasn't able to find a spare moment to sit down and blog!!
I love that their is a day devoted to the earth!! I honestly wish I would have had to time that day to go out and pull weeds, plant some flowers or pick up garbage.
The earth is amazing and beautiful!! Just Google "landscapes" and scroll through a couple of pages! You will see exactly what I mean (if you don't already)!!
Here are some of my favorites!

It's just amazing!! It seriously makes me sad to think of things like deforestation, pollution and wasting water!! I think if everyone would just do a smart part, things could be so much better!! So here is my plea for everyone to GO GREEN!!! =0)

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

I love all your color posts!
Green is one of my personal faves!