Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

Remember all the way back in November when I tried to do the 
Instagram Gratitude Challenge? And remember how I failed miserably 
right off the bat?
Well, this month I am going to be better!! I saw this on a few
different blogs and thought I would take part in the challenge! 
This time I am determined to do it! 
I've already taken today's picture 
{if you're my Facebook friend you've already seen it}
and I will be posting it later this evening!
If you decide to do this challenge, let me know and send me
a link to your blog or Instagram page! I would love to
see what you come up with!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll do it. Does it have to be Instagram or can it just be any old picture? Oh and what are you going to do now that Picnik is disappearing? It's a conundrum.

Amanda M said...

YAY!!
I think you can probably do it however you want! New pictures, old pictures, cell phone pictures! Whatever you want to do!!

And I was SO bummed when I logged into Picnik and saw they were shutting down! I think a little piece of my soul died that day!!

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm so glad you are doing this too!!! should be fun. and like you said on my blog.. i feel totally lame when i see all the awesome photography people did yesterday with their view. oh well!