Saturday, November 17, 2012

Almost A Red Head

I've been sporting a new hair do the last few week. I went in to the salon confused about what to do.
Bangs?
No bang?
Short?:
Leave it long?

One thing I did know is I wanted it lighter....
Not so black.

So the girl "enlightened" my hair.... A fancy way of saying she bleached it! She gave me a little pep talk before rinsing it out.... saying it would probably be some crazy shade of orange or yellow. I was expecting fluorescent hunter orange!

But we were both surprised!
No funky colors here!


That's when the tricky part set it.
I had to make a decision {which I am SO bad at doing}.
The color was actually kind of fun!
I was kind of it shock because I actually liked it!
But it was redish orange!

I've always had this thing about orange hair.
First, let me say I LOVE red hair..... on other people!! Isla Fisher and Amy Adams.... Love their hair!
But.... I have absolutely hated it on myself!! Go HERE to read all about my orange hair problem! 

So when I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was kind of a cool shade of red/orange/auburn
I was confused about what to do. I thought I liked it..... the girl told me she like it..... but I just
didnt know.
Long story short...
I left it as it was. I figured I could always go back over it if I hated it.

So I've been an almost red head for awhile now.
And I'm still not 100% sure how I feel about it.
Sometimes I like it..... other times I hate it!!
Time will tell I guess!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! It's the perfect color for you.

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!