Friday, November 16, 2012

Catching Up

Where or how do you even start when you are so far behind in blogging?
I don't know how it got this bad.....
Life got busy....
I moved....
I didn't have internet accesses for months....
My memory on my computer is shot so all
my pictures are on flash drives....

Probably not very good excuses.
And now I have the overwhelming tasking
of catching back up!

I have to admit...
That is one reason I havent blogged it awhile.
The date of my last post kept getting
further and further away and the thought of
trying to go back and write down everything
that happened seemed daunting.

But....
I am not very good about keeping a hand written journal.
Bad news, I know....
So I MUST catch up my blog!!

So here I go...
Wish me luck as I try to tell you everything that's happened since the spring!
Until then.....
Here is a glimpse at my life through my iPhone!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had that problem before, I will often not blog for weeks at a time and then go on a blogging spree. I think most bloggers are like that. Glad to see you back!

{ a.g. } said...

Hi Amanda! I'm Aly. See, I also moved, lost my friends but things got much better when I started writing my blog. You have an amazing blog and, by the way, "almost" red color brightens up your face!