Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fallen



Yes...
In case you had any doubt...
Gravity still works. 

My family was taking a Sunday afternoon walk
and we were just down the street from home
when it happened....

I stepped on a teeny tiny rock and
BAM!
I was down!! 

Deja vu! 

Sprained ankle....
throbbing and skinned knee.....

One of my neighbors came outside and saw my 
laying in the middle of the street 
and asked if she needed to give me a ride home.

Shattered pride, 
I said no and walked home.

I swear my knee hurts more this time than it 
did when I fell in June.

The bonus though....
I am getting plenty of use out of my 
dang $75 brace!! 

I have resigned to the fact that I may need to
start living life in a bubble....
or wrapped in bubble wrap....
Or maybe I need to invest in some awesome 
football gear! 


No comments: