Sunday, October 20, 2013

FMS Photo-A-Day Challenge

Day 11: M is for...
Mountains! 


Day 12: Below


Day 13: Watching
Drop Dead Diva on Sundays! Love this show! 


Day 14: Favorite Space 


Day 15: Secret 
Confession time...... I have secretly been watching Doctor Who!
And I may or may not have a secret crush on Matt Smith! 


Day 16: Leafy


Day 17: First World Problems
First, I have say I didn't really like this day's prompt.... It was honestly
hard to think of a "problem" when I was thinking of real world
problems! But this is what I came up with....
Pausing craft time to let the paint dry! 


Day 18: Still
Still water.... I was giving myself a pedicure and started
out by sitting on the bathroom sink, soaking my
feet in hot water! 


Day 19: A Good Day
It's always a good day for this dog when he gets to go
for a ride on the 4-wheeler! 


Day 20: Open

No comments: