Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

A month ago I went with my parents and sister to the ice castle in Midway. Everyone was posting all kinds of cool pictures on Facebook and Instagram, so I was really excited to go up and take a few of my own!
We went later in the evening when the lights were on and it was awesome! The only thing that could have made it "cooler" (pun totally intended) was if they had blasted the Frozen soundtrack the whole time!!
Olaf was there though.... and I swear one of us got a picture.... but now I can't find it!

Instead, here is an overload of pictures from that night!



















After the ice castle, we did what any self-respecting Utahan does in the winter...... we drove into Heber to get delicious shakes from Dairy Keen!! It was an awesome way to spend MLK day!!


No comments: