Monday, December 15, 2008

ABC Tag

So I love doing these tag things! Seriously!! My life is pretty boring so I dont have lots to blog about, so I like it when I get tagged because it gives me something to write about. So here is my fun ABC tag!!

A--Attached or Single: Single
B--Best Friend: Lacey. She has been my friend since we were 1 and 1/2

C--Cake or Pie: CheeseCAKE

D--Day of Choice: Probably Friday, because you can stay up late, and usually sleep in the next day

E--Essential Item: Mascara

F--Favorite Color: Brown

G--Greatest Accomplishment: It hasn't happened quite yet, but I will have my Bachelors Degree in 4 months!

H--Hometown: West Jordan

I--Indulgences: Chocolate

J--January or July: July

K--Kids: I teach them, but dont have any
L--Life is incomplete without: Family

M--Marriage Date: Dont have one of these either
N--Number of Siblings: 3

(The little boy with the buzz cut is not one of my brothers, he's my cousin)
O--Oranges or Apples: It seriously depends on the day

P--Phobias or fears: Thunder/lightning and spiders


Q--Quotes: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if my be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed holder a black eye."
R--Reason to Smile: It's FINALLY the winter break from school
S--Season: Autumn

T--Tag 5 Friends:









U--Unknown facts about me: I still watch Arthur when I get ready for work in the morning. Yeah... that's right people, what??

V--Very favorite store: Roberts

W--Worst habit: Procrstination

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Never had an ultra sound, but I have had TONS of X-rays in my life time

Y--Your favorite food: Right now I am loving soup

Z--Zodiac: Virgo

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE THIS TAG! So fun! I just did mine. ;) It takes awhile to get all the pictures.. but I really like pictures, so I think it is awesome!

But I have to say.. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. ARTHUR seriously?! haha. Just Kidding!!

Amanda and Chad said...

First, I really like the picture of you and Lacey at her wedding. It is so cute! I can't believe you guys have known eachother practically your whole lives!
And I love that you watch Arthur.. because I do too! I turn it on for Paislee and she loves it and I find myself more interested in it than her. Chad always teases me, but there is just something about it that just sucks you in.. I guess I have a weakness for kid's shows because I love Hannah Montana, That's so Raven, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

A Date with Pinterest said...

Cutest post EVER!! How fun! I will get on it as soon as I have time... Possibly tomorrow!
xoxo
Becky