Saturday, July 11, 2009

I.........

I saw this on someone elses blog and thought I would steal it! Yeah I know I know! I do that a lot!! Haha!

I AM ... listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I WANT ... to loose a lot of weight
I HAVE ... a new car with air conditioning and cup holders!
I WISH ... magic existed
I HATE ... the feeling of jealously
I FEAR ... being alone
I HEAR ... cars rushing down the highway
I SEARCH ... for good deals on vacations
I DON'T THINK ... the cookies I made tonight turned out very well
I REGRET ... more than one thing
I LOVE ... the smell of dryer sheets more than anything else
I ACHE ... for something I don't think I'll ever have
I AM NOT ... ready for the weekend to be over!!
I DANCE ... only when I am alone with the blinds closed
I SING ... in the car, at the top of my lungs!
I NEVER ... went to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
I RARELY ... go out of the house without mascara
I CRY WHEN ... I have had a really long day and everything seems to be going wrong
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... confident
I HATE THAT ... my closest isn't big enough for more shoes
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... where to go from here
I NEED ... a long vacation
I SHOULD ... be folding my laundry

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hehe. I love it. I might just have to steal it!

PS: We HAVE to go back to Paris so you can goto the Eiffel Tower damnit!

Angee Dandy said...

amanda,
i stole it,
as i always do with your awesome blog ideas
when did you get a new car?!
im stoked for you!
what have u been up?!

and u didn't go to the top of eiffel?!!!!

and yeah, i agree with the closet/shoes thing.. my biggest disappointment bout my closet too, plus i wish it could fit my purses and stuff

Amanda and Chad said...

That was a fun post! I love it.. maybe i'll steal it too :)

YOU GOT A NEW CAR!! What kind? I'm happy for you, I know you have wanted a new one for YEARS!

*Amanda* said...

i am now stealing this from you amanda friend!