Sunday, November 22, 2009

Talented

I wish I was a crafty person!! I love getting on every one's blogs and seeing all the cute and crafty things they are doing!!
My awesome friend Amanda made some super cute fabric letters for her little girls and they look SO awesome!! She also made her a dang cute tutu!! I wish I knew how to sew!! I remember taking that class as part of TLC in middle school and it was HORRIBLE!! I got my worst grade ever in that class....... a C- and I cried for a long time about it!! I was never able to finish my locker caddy and the stupid teacher threw my material away...... yeah.... sad!! I probably need to try again, and start out with something simple like a pillow case or draw string bag! Haha!!
Another crafty friend..... Rachel! I just finished reading her blog and holy cow she just made some of the cutest wooden blocks for her little boy!! It's amazing what you can do with Mod Podge!! That stuff is seriously awesome!!

And then I have some crafty friends that sell their amazing projects!!
First I have to tell you about Lara and her super cute new headbands!! If you are a fan of the flower clips for your hair, you have to see these!! I've already told my mom that they are on my Christmas list!! If you want one for yourself or want to add them to your wish list, check them out here!!
And then there is April! If you have ever admired a Bumble's watch, you will really like these!! She has TONS of cute bands and lots of fun faces!! She even does custom order stuff!! Check her blog out here!!
A third crafty friend is my cousin Kristen!! She has a vinyl machine and she makes some amazing stuff!! She has a blog with a craft of the month that is typically holiday related!! So much fun!! Or she has a website where you can custom order lettering for your own projects!

Hope you have fun checking out all of these cool blogs!!! And who could forget about my favorite website of all time.... ETSY!!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

HA HA! Did you really just talk about ME on a blog titled "Talented"?
I think we are a lot alike, wanting to be crafty and all. I am obsessed with craft blogs too. I have saved hundreds of cute craft ideas that I want to try, but then I just get overwhelmed and move on.
Maybe you & i need to have a craft day together- and we can help eachother how to be crafty!