Thursday, November 12, 2009

Words From A Slacker

Man!! It has been awhile since I posted anything! I am pretty much a slacker!! The funny part is that I get on some of your blogs every day and wonder "why in the heck haven't they posted something new yet"!! And here I sit daily thinking...... hmmmmm.......... I should probably post something on my blog!!
But really, I just love getting on and seeing what other people have going on..... pretty much because I DON'T have anything interesting going on! But, I have a goal to hit 100 posts by the end of the year, so you might see some pretty random stuff coming up!

First off, THERE IS ONLY ONE WEEK UNTIL NEW MOON!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am for this! I got SO lucky, thanks to my wonderful friend Tess and scored some tickets to see the show on Thursday night at 9:00 p.m. Wahoo!! And I still have my midnight tickets too!! I pretty much think I am going to see it twice in less than 6 hours!! It sure better be good!!

Work is really slowing down! In some ways it is kind of nice because I don't feel like I am running around like a crazy person!! It also gives me a chance to catch up on some misc stuff that I had in my "to do one day when it's not nuts" folder!! But at the same time, the days can feel super long!! Sometimes I feel like I have been there for 20 hours!! I guess people aren't to excited about going to a car lot in the cold to look at cars!!

Speaking of the cold....... this is about the time of year when I seriously start considering moving to a warmer climate! Or at least to a place where there is not so much snow!! I am NOT excited that there could/will be snow on the ground this weekend (my poor cousin is getting married Saturday so everyone cross your fingers it will hold off until Sunday)!! My brother stuck a back of rock salt in my trunk to weigh the back down. That's supposed to help while driving right?? I think I might go buy a few more bags...... forget good gas mileage!!! I'm also still trying to find the perfect set of snow ties! I'm also trying to decide if I want STUDDED snow tires (p.s. I CANNOT BELIEVE no one told me about that little invention sooner....... would have been AWESOME to know about last year). Has any one ever had them?? Would you recommend them?? Or am I good with just set of the snow tires??

But with coldness comes Christmas!! My friend Nicole informed me today that there are only 6 weeks til the big day!! Ahhhhh!! The year is flying by!! BUT, I am pretty excited about getting all the decorations out!! I have some new stuff to put on the tree like my little Mickey ears hat ornament, my Seattle Space Needle ornament and my favorite:

And I'm not gonna lie...... I occasionally listen to the Christmas music on 100.3 or 106.5 when I'm driving home from work!!!

Well............... I guess that's really it for now!! Like I said..... I really don't have much going on, so I don't have much to post!! But seriously..... get ready for some really random posts because they are definitely coming!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

I'm so happy you posted, you SLACKER!!
How did you get tickets to a 9:00 showing?? Where is it at? I can't wait to see it either, not sure when I am going yet! Richfield is actually playing it unlike last year, so hopefully I can see it here.
I HATE SNOW TOO!! SO BAD! I may or may not have cried this morning when I had to drive in it. I will move to Hawaii or Florida with you for the winter months!
And I can't wait for Christmas either! I just love the holiday season, like everyone else. I am going to ask Chad to bring in my holiday tubs so we can start decorating, pretty sure he will say NO! But, I want to get all my Christmas stuff up this weekend so that it lasts longer!!