Sunday, March 21, 2010

If You Are Bored On Wednesday....

.... You could come to my Scentsy party (and bring a friend)!!! =0)

All the fun new scents and warmers are available, so I am having an open house, this Wednesday the 24th, to show it all off.

You can stop by any time between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. to see stuff like this:

Or these:
And even these:

You can also check out the cute Warmer of the Month: VICTORIA


And if you love clean scents, you cant miss the March Scent of the Month : SPRING CLEAN (Refreshing spring air and morning dew, blended with orange blossom, crisp white florals, and a whisper of sheer white musk).

There will be food (mini Boston Cream Pies that I am pretty excited about) if that sways your decision!! But seriously, PLEASE do not feel obligated to buy anything!! And if you just want to stop by for the treat (I'm telling ya, the mini pies are going to be sweet) or just to window shop/smell that is okay too!!

I will be keeping the party open until Saturday, the 27th, so if you cant make it on Wednesday, you still have time to order! I can mail you a catalog, or you can stop by some other time to smell the scents! Just let me know!!

THANKS!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

I wish I could convince myself that I need to buy some more scents, but seriously I have tons still that I haven't even opened! ha ha. I would so come to your party on Wednesday if I lived up there!