Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One Month Down

Remember this post? Well here is my one month update.......
Between February 1st and February 28th I lost 14 pounds!! Yay! So far I have not really been able to tell a difference, but I am hoping that changes soon!!
I have been spending a lot of time at Gold's Gym taking some of their fitness classes. My favorite by far is Zumba!! The class is Saturday mornings and I literally count down to it every week. I LOVE it!!
I have also been watching what I eat! I have been eating lots of Smart One's for lunch and 100 Calorie packs for snacks!! I also discovered some fantastic fruit rolls!! The only place I can find them is at Smiths!! They seriously are awesome and I am pretty sure I'm addicted!!
I try to be really really good during the week so I can splurge a little on the weekends!!

It was hard at the beginning, trying to get used to a new lifestyle, but it's getting easier!! I look forward to my workout classes (which is SO weird for me) and I am more conscious of what I eat!!
So, one month down...... quite a few months to go!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

you are kidding! 14 POUNDS!!
THAT'S AWESOME!!!!
Way to go!

I love Zumba too.. the best workout ever invented!

Nicole said...

Yay! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! 14 pounds is amazing! I might need to come to Gold's Gym with you because I have lost my motivation..