Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beat The Chubba Wubba


I have lots of updating to do!! I realized I haven't posted anything for awhile about my weight loss. So here it goes.

July was not that great as far as weight loss goes!! The month was just so busy and I ended up missing about two weeks worth of aerobics classes. That led to not eating so great either! I kept telling myself "I'll just splurge this week" and then that went on for a few weeks.

Between not working out and crappy eating habits, I of course gained some weight. I had stayed off the scale during July because I really didn't want to know what it had to tell me!! I knew I wasn't doing well and I didn't need that dumb thing to tell me so! But when I got on it wasn't quite so bad............ I had gain 3 pounds. Not ideal............. but not bad when I look back and what I ate and how lazy I was!!

So I have been trying to get back on track! It's amazing how easy it is to fall back into old, bad habits! But I tried to start over fresh on August 1st!! Today was my first day getting back on the scale and I was pleasantly surprised!! I had lost 2 pounds!! Wahoo!!

So that puts me at 41 pounds lost!! I still have a ways to go though!! I have about 13 pounds to go and then I will be at my half way point!! I would like to be there by the end of the month....... but we will see how that goes! I have a vacation coming up soon and it might be kind of hard to lose weight that week!!

But I am doing a new thing with my almost roommates! We can up with a thing called "Beat The Chubba Wubba." We are all collectively trying to lose weight and be healthier in general. I think this will be a good thing for me!! Now I have people that I will physically see and need to be accountable too!! Should be interesting!! My goals for the next few weeks are too:


* Get 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night (5 times a week)


* Drink 13.5 oz of water a day (recommended for my weight)


* Eat no sweets (5 out of 7 days)


I'll let you know how it goes!!!

No comments: