Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cooling Off

Can you believe it's the last day of August?? I have been writing down 8/31/2010 all day long and it just seems so weird!!! Where did the month go?!?!
And were you outside at all yesterday?? It was COLD!! I wore a jacket everytime was outside! And today doesnt seem to be a whole lot warmer!! It's just crazy that autumn is almost here!!
I shouldnt complain though!! I LOVE autumn!! It is my most favorite season of them all!! It means hoodies and pumpkins, and apple cider and crisp leaves!!!
But with our crazy Utah weather, the coming of September means that we are not to far from this: I am NOT ready for this!! For the cold, and the snow, and the ice, and the bad roads!!! AHHH! Please let us have a nice fall season this year!! STAY AWAY winter....... until December please!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

i want to see pictures from your birthday vacation!!
i'm not too happy about summer ending. i hate winter just like you do, and fall even drives me crazy with the cold weather.

Nicole said...

Yay! I LOVE that FALL is here! Buuut.. I am also depressed by the fact that Winter is looming.

Dammit :(