Friday, May 11, 2012

Flashback Friday: A Day Of Love

Oh Valentines Day....That wonderful day of love. I wouldn't say that I dread this holiday {even though I'm single} but it's not my favorite holiday of them all {probably because I'm single}.
BUT
I have THE best family ever and some great friends that made the day great!!

My mom always makes Valentines Day great and this year was no exception!! I got a sweet card in the mail
And a whole box of wonderful goodies!! She knows me well!! And I am so grateful that she always makes this holiday special for me!!

For lunch that day my awesome Dad took me to lunch! I always love our lunch dates together!! I wish I would have taken a picture!!

That night, my roommate Erin and I decided to be Valentines and went to dinner at The Blue Lemon. Have you ever been? It's delicious!! We had yummy soup and I tried there artichoke spinach dip for the first time and fell in love!! So SO good!!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i can't even tell you how happy i am to see a real post from you!!
i love when you blog! keep it up.
your mom is a sweetheart, that is so nice of her. i've never heard of the blue lemon, but the words artichoke spinach dip are enough to make me want to go there!