Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Defeated

I have official given up on trying to find a cute background for my blog!!
It (for my anyway) is impossible to get the text to fit inside the small
backgrounds!! ****sigh****
So, now I have this plain, old boring background because I couldn't take
the craziness of the other one any more!!

So I saw a really weird thing today..... I was coming home from work and as I
was sitting at the stop sign in my neighborhood, I looked up at my neighbors
door and there was a pigeon walking back and forth across there doorstep.
It was the weirdest thing... I had to do a double take!! It just kept walking
back and worth and every few seconds would just stop and stare at the door!!
Weird huh??

I also went to the eye doctor today and that was so much fun......... It was my
first real eye doctor appointment and it was kind of weird. The doctor was
pretty nerdy and it was kind of weird to just be in a dark room with him.
Any way..... the worst part was the eye drops! There were these really crazy
YELLOW drops... I thought my eyes were going to fall out! I didn't like it very much!
And then after all that, I found out that my eyes are almost perfect and they
only require the smallest percription! So now I have to find some cute frames,
which could take forever as indecisive as I am!!

No comments: