Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sleeping With the Enemy

So I just had a horrible experience and I am so traumatized that I have
to blog about it!!

This morning, around 6:00 a.m. I was half way woken up by a funny, tickling feeling
on my hand. I brushed it off and went back to sleep. It wasn't much later that I felt
the same feeling across my cheek. And that's when the panic set in. I brushed it off
as fast as I could and turned my lamp on. I looked around on my floor and couldn't
see anything, so I laid back down and tried to sleep. But after that miserable experience,
I couldn't fall back to sleep, so I got up and got ready for the day.
Later that day I saw some feathers on my bed and I attributed the funny feeling to them.

Well, I was just getting ready to get in bed and I decided to shake my pillows out.... just in case.
That's when I saw them. Little, brown spider legs. That is right, there were SPIDER LEGS in
my bed!! And so I of course did the only logical thing I could think of, I freaked out! I started
beating all of my pillows and shaking my sheets. And that's when the spider body came
flying out of my sheets and onto my pillow!! I about died right then and there! This was
no small spider, it wasn't gigantic or anything, but it was a good size spider that had
been sleeping in my bed with me for who knows how long, and then decided to crawl
across my face!!
So I immediately made my dad come up and spray my room with bug spray and tomorrow
we are buying spider traps! Until then, I refuse to sleep in my bed!! Yuck!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH! That's disgusting! Ew, Ew, Ew.. I totally would have FREAKED out. Ickeeee

Amanda M said...

It was horrible Nicole!! I slept on the couch last night because I refused to sleep in my room!!
I dont know what I am going to do tonight!
And then, Angie was telling me about how her brother had spiders lay eggs in his pillow and then they were crawling all over him!!
AHHHHH!! I dont know if I can ever sleep in my bed again!!