Sunday, July 20, 2008

A State of Confusion

Okay, so I am not really sure what I am doing..... My awesome friend Nicole convinced me I should start a blog, so I did it!
But this whole thing is pretty confusing!! I'm totally lost when it comes to the whole templates thing and how to arrange things! So, Nicole, be prepared for some major questions!!

I'm also still unsure of what I want my blog to be about!! I have lots of opinions, but I generally keep them to myself, so we'll see how this goes!! I'll probably be asking for lots of advice and answers to questions, so be prepared!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay!! :)

I am all ears on questions.. although that doesn't necessarily mean I will know the answers. haha.

AND you shouldn't keep your opinions to yourself. Your opinions are what you should use in your blog..

mmhmmm

:)PS: I like your name..