Friday, August 15, 2008

Huge News!!


AHHHHH!!! So I got some exciting news tonight from my friend Danielle and I am still freaking out about it!! What is this fantastic news...... THE TWILIGHT MOVIE IS GOING TO BE RELEASE EARLIER THAN SCHEDULED!! Wahoo right?!?!

Warner Brothers decided to push the release date of Harry Potter clear back to July of 2009, and Summit Entertainment (being the awesome people they are), moved the release date of Twilight up to November 21st!! I am SO excited about it!! That means there are less than 100 days until I get to see the wonderful Edward on screen!! ***insert sigh here***

I went and saw The Dark Knight earlier this week and there was a preview for Twilight before the movie!! Although I have watched the trailer a million times online, there was just something about seeing it on the big screen that made it so much better!! AHHHHH!! It's going to be so great!!


I am disappointed though that I now have to wait so long for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!! Another whole year, blah!! I read an article about it and they said they did it for money making reasons, which I'm sure is part of the reason. But I think the biggest reason was the two week later release of Twilight.

Don't get me know, I have been and HP fan from the beginning, but Twilight would have killed the boy wizard!! Half Blood Prince would have had a great run for those two weeks, but any records it made would have been crushed when thousands of girls would have flooded theatres to see Edward Cullen!! So they made a smart move, and I will just have to be patient a little longer!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

SIGH.. YES! I am excited that Twilight will be earlier.. but I'm really rather annoyed about Harry Potter! ERRRR

Dani said...

i LOVE that this is happening! sad about potter yes, b/c i love him. but edward is totally going to numb my pain lol

i'm so glad you blog!!! yay!!! we're bloggers together :o) i'll check yours often. i'm so excited!!