Tuesday, March 3, 2009

30 Day

Time goes by so fast!! There are some weeks that seem to drag on, but really by the time Friday gets here, it seems like it was just Monday!
It really seems like just yesterday that my family was taking my brother down to the MTC to leave for his mission is Seoul, South Korea! On the 14th it will be exactly two years since he left. And in only 30 Days we will be going to the airport to pick him up! Crazy!!
The month is going to go by so fast! Especially since we have a million things to do before then! We have started to repaint our family room and we want to try to paint him room for him too. Plus my mom wants to try to touch up the bathroom that we just did last summer! So hopefully time will slow down just a little bit so we can get everything done!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Awesome! I am excited for you! Is he excited? Is he bringing home any awesome movies? haha.

It doesn't seem that long ago to me that he came home sick.. except then that was just some Amanda girl that worked at my work's brother. Not my Amanda friend. haha. Then it seems like forever ago. Weird.

Amanda and Chad said...

YAY! That's so exciting for your family! i can't believe it's been two years.. seriously craziness! I'm jealous you guys are doing home projects- I REALLY need to start working on my house, i just get so discouraged when I think about it because I have no creative ideas and then I just worry about it turning out wrong, and the money, etc, etc. So have fun doing them! Maybe you will have to come down and help me some day.. I need a good interior designer- like you!