Friday, June 1, 2012

MIB

Sorry if you came to this post hoping to find a review about Men In Black 3!! If that's what you're here for, you're in the wrong place!! In the scenario, MIB stands for Missing In Blogland!

I have so much to catch up on....
So many posts to write.....
Tons of pictures to upload....

The only trouble?
I am Internet-less right now.
I guess that's not entirely true!
 I do have my phone..... but
it's just not the same thing! 

So until I can get the Internet {or just give in and spend my mornings and the public library} here are a few things I've been thinking about {photos totally stolen from around the WWW}

Don't these things look yummy? I actually tried a similar recipe last year to make
homemade waffle cones on my panini maker and it didn't go so well!! But winners
never quit right? I think I will have to give these another shot!! 
And speaking of baking... 
I am going to attempt to make some marshmallow frosting this weekend for
a friends birthday cake!! Hope it tastes as good as the frosting that was 
on the cake my friend Tiffany made for her girls birthday!! 

I've moved!!! I am no longer an east side resident which
is kind of sad!! The location of the house I was in
was FANTASTIC!! But, gas is so much cheaper
on the west side!! And, change is good right? 
Post about moving coming soon {hopefully}!! 
I have been thinking about lighting in my new room though!
I have a really dark corner and I'm thinking something like
this could be really fun! 

And while we're on the subject of light.....
My cousin posted on Facebook the other day about a race
she and my other cousins are going to be running in
July! I requires the use of these babies....
It's a glow in the dark 5k run!! Sweet huh?! I'm liking the idea of
running in the dark {so that no one can see me huffing and puffing
and sweating to death}. It's in Eagle Mountain on Friday the 13th! 
I'm seriously considering signing up!! 

And last but not least......
I'm thinking about doing another photo a day challenge!
{My best blogging month this year was when I did the
challenge in February}
Technically I'm already a day behind....
And of course the first thing had to be "morning"
which means I will have to cheat and take a picture tomorrow!
But better late than never right? 
You can follow me on Instragram at
amandam51



1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

you moved?! i need all the details, so you better post soon :)
you are awesome thinking about signing up for a 5K... totally do it!
and you should do the picture a day, just so i can see a post from you everyday!
miss ya! hope things are going well!