Monday, February 16, 2009

Better With Ice

Our dumb ice maker has been really weird lately. It was spraying water all over the place so we had frozen sheets of ice all over everything and then it started leaking into the basement. No good. So we havent been able to use it for the past 5 or 6 days which has been terrible! I love water!! It is honestly my most favorite drink, but it's just not the same without ice!! So on Saturday we finally went and bought a bag and dumped it into tray. Thank goodness for ice!! I seriously missed it!!

Also, I feel pretty bad because I have gotten so behind of reading other people's blogs. I used to do it at work during my down time, but we have been blocked from the internet so now I cant. I know that I can do it when I get home, but I usually have homework to finish or laundry to do, so I dont have tons of time for blogging. So sorry to everyone if I havent left a comment on some of your posts!!

No comments: