Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Of THOSE Days

***Sigh***
Thank goodness this day is over. Man, it has just been one of those days when everything seems to be wrong, and everything seems to be going against you! Wednesdays should be good days! It means you have finally made it have way through the week and it should all be down hill from here. Uhhhhh, not today though, that's for sure!!
It started out with running late for my internship. I hate being late and I always try to be online or a little bit early. Well we all have those days and the teacher in my classroom is pretty easy going about that kind of thing, so I wasn't stressing to much. But as I pulled into the parking lot and started walking inside, I saw the director of Head Start. Oh great!! Of course she had to show up on the one stupid day I am running late. And I'm not talking 4 or 5 minutes late, I was a little more than 10 minutes late!!! I was so embarrassed and worried what she thought of me for the next 4 hours. ***Sigh***
Then the "fun" continued at work. We were really short handed today, so on top of doing my own job, I was trying to help our Indirect Lending department get caught up on their loans and then ended up having to go upstairs to backup our Member Support department. Sometimes its just hard covering so many different things!
Oh, and another fun thing that happened at work...... my left shoe broke. The button that holds the strap down popped off so I was left walking around with my strap flapping all over the place. And even better.... I still had class that night, so I had to go to school with a broken shoe. And just as a cherry on top, about 3 weeks ago the same darn thing happened to my right shoe, so I had to take it in to get fixed. So now I am going to have to go back and have the other one fixed. Maybe I should just take this as an opportunity to give myself some shoe therapy and go get a new pair!
And then, as if the day hadn't been long enough, I had class from 6 to 9. ***Sigh*** We had our first critique and I was already really nervous about it. Well, she displays our pictures up on the board for everyone to see with our names plastered across the bottom and then she asks you questions about it in front of everyone. Well, guess who's pictures just happened to be first. You would be right if you guessed mine.
It was terrible people!! Terrible!! My teacher gave me a bunch of grief about my first set of pictures and had the whole class laughing. I sat in the back, really upset, and I could feel my face glowing red. I was SO mortified!! I honestly don't even want to go back to class any more!! I know I have to, but I feel like I am going to be trying to redeem myself all semester. ***Sigh**
So yeah, its just been a really long day and I am so glad its over. But it is one day closer to the weekend so I guess that is a plus.
P.S. I'm sorry that this post if nothing but complaining about my pitiful life!! I just needed to vent for a minute!! Thanks for listening!! :0)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

haha. Oh man! I'm sorry! I think you definitely need to get some "shoe therapy!"

Amanda and Chad said...

I laughed out loud about your picture critique- so funny because I can totally picture that happeneing to you! That is something that would probably happen to me to. But you are too hard on yourself, I am sure your pictures were great!! hope you have been having better days!