Monday, February 16, 2009

J Is For.....

So, like I said, I have been really behind of reading people's blogs. So while I was catching up on my friend Nicole's blog, I found that she had tagged me for this game kind of awhile ago. So, since it is Presidents Day and my choices are laundry or playing this game, I choose to put the laundry off and do this tag!

Nicole gave me the letter J (thanks my friend for giving me a hard letter, haha) and I have to come up with 10 things that I like that start with that letter. Here it goes!

1- Jewelry!!
I have always loved jewelry! My mom used to have this cool jewelry box with lots of old jewelry in it and I loved to look at all of it and try it on! I love walking through the jewelry section at any store and recently have decided that I like really big pieces! I also have a new obsession with making my own jewelry, especially stuff that looks old and vintage! I have spent SO much time at Michael's lately buying beads, pendents and other jewelry making supplies!!

2- Jamba Juice!
Mmmmmm!! Just thinking about this one makes me want to go over and get a delicious Strawberry Surf Rider!! I love them lots!

3- Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow
I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies anyway, but Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow is hilarious! He does such a good job and I never get tired of watching that movie!

4- Jasper Hale
As long as we are talking about fictional characters, I have to mention Jasper Hale and the fabulous Twilight series. When I read the books I am most definitely on Team Edward, but when I watch the movie, I am all about Jasper!! :0)

5- Junk Food
This is pretty apparent when you see me! I like chocolate.... A Lot!! And movie theatre popcorn is the best!!

6- Journey's
This is a synonym for traveling right?? I LOVE to go on vacation! It is probably one of my most favorite things to do! One of my dream jobs would be to have some kind of travel planning business! I would love to help people plan their dream vacations and find them the best deals! And of course I need to travel around the world myself so that I can give them first hand advice!!

7- Jesus Christ
I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

8- Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion
Bath and Body works has awesome lotion and this is one of my most favorite scents! I have the lotion, foaming hand soap, hand sanitizer and body cream!! Yep, its my favorite!!

9- JoAnns
I love this craft store! They have really cute scrapbook stuff and lots of fun fabric (even though I have no idea how to sew). I haven't had a chance to go there to look at their jewelry stuff, but I am sure it is awesome!! And the best part, they accept other peoples coupons so you can get lots of good deals!!

10- Jordan Credit Union
Okay, I am putting this one on here for two reason. First of all, I have been stuck on coming up with things that start with J since number eight and when this popped into my head, I went with it! Second of all this is my employer! Yes, there are days when work sucks, but really I think you get that with any job. I put it on this list because I am grateful that I have a job. I know that a lot of people are getting laid of and even more people are having a hard time finding a good job. So I am glad that I have a secure position at JCU!

Wow!! That was harder than I thought it would be!! J is a tricky letter!
So yeah, if you haven't done this, and you are really bored, see what you can do with the letter R!!!

No comments: