Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bloggin' Again

I don't know why I am such a lame blogger!! I am totally inconsistent on keeping my blog up!! It's probably because I don't have much going on!! But, I did post 4 new things tonight!! So, if you are bored, feel free to keep scrolling down!!!



I'm still working at JCU and that is pretty much all I do! We are having a "friendly" competition at work right now though and I am on the blue team! GO BLUE!!!! Hopefully I will announce on Thursday that I won some kind of super cool prize!!!



Speaking of work, we had our summer party last weekend! They rented out a theatre and we got to see Toy Story 3!! It was AWESOME!!! If you have not seen it yet........... GO THERE NOW!!! It is probably one of the only movies where the 3rd movie is just as good as the 1st!! And I may or may not have cried at the beginning................ and the end. Geez........ it's that darn "You Got A Friend In Me Song" and the flashbacks!! See it!! You will know exactly what I am talking about!!!



No comments: