Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dreamin' of Disney


I LOVE Disneyland! LOVE it!! It honestly doesn't matter how old I get, I still love the magical feeling of that place!! I love walking down Main Street hearing the Disney songs playing!! I love look for Mickey and never get tired of taking lots of pictures with him and all the other characters!! I seriously don't even think about the person inside the costume!! At that moment I am just exited to see Mickey Mouse!!!

So, my birthday is coming up soon!! And it's a pretty big birthday........ a quarter of a century!! Ahhhhh!! Not quite sure how I feel about that! As you get older, birthdays seem to become just another day!! But this year I want to do something exciting!! How cool would it be to turn 25, on the 25th in Disneyland!?!?! I want to go SO badly!! I want to wear one of those awesome "It's My Birthday" buttons and a pair of Mickey ears (did I mention I would be turning 25)!!! =0)
I want to ride my favorite rides......















Over and over and over again!!! I want to take pictures with Sleeping Beauty and Tinker Bell! And I want to eat a Disneyland churro (they are more delicious there than any where else!

I also want to see the new show "World of Color"! It has taken a lot of self control not to look it up on YouTube!! I'm sure the videos would not be able to do it justice!! I was there in the Fall when they were building it!! It was amazing to see all of the fountains that would be used for the show!!! And speaking of shows................ you cant miss Fantasmic!!

Just the thought of the music and Mickey's triumph over the evil dragon brings a smile to my face!! And while I usually HATE fireworks, there is nothing like a Disneyland fireworks show!!

I have a friend at work that is thinking about coming with me with one of her friends!! Even though I want to go SO bad, I need it to be a fairly cheap vacation!! We would be driving down there and splitting the around $200 gas bill! And then we have family down that they we might stay with to help bring the cost down a little more. Any one want to come?!?!?! =0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER been to Disneyland in my 22 years of life. I feel like I was robbed of my childhood now. I am going to go guilt my parents out of a "make up for sucking the childhood right out of me" trip to Disneyland. Thank you for this post!

Amanda and Chad said...

you should totally go there for your birthday & make them pamper you! I love disneyland.. even though I haven't been in YEARS! I can't wait to take Paislee one day!