Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Final Count Down!!

There are only a few days left until Eclipse comes out in theatres!! WAHOO!!! I am SO excited for this movie!! It's my second favorite one in the series and with so much going on, it should be pretty awesome!!







It will be interesting to see how Bryce Dallas Howard does as Victoria! I'm still pretty bummed that Rachelle Lefevre will not be back in this one though!!!



And one last thing that I think is HILARIOUS!!!!! I have never been a big Saturday Night Live fan so I never watch the show. Taylor Lautner (who plays Jacob) was on SNL last December. He did a scene spoofing Twilight Fans and I think it is SO funny!!!







I love it!!!

Marianna: "Edward is a boy"

Ellie: "Then why does he sparkle like a princess' tiara?"



HAHAHA!!!



And the "notebooks are for notes, not for kissing" is pretty funny too!!! =0)

No comments: