Sunday, June 27, 2010

Darn To Stupid Snap, Crackle, and Pop

Have you seen the new Rice Krispie treat commercial?

If you go here you can watch it!! It's just these two cute little girls making Rice Krispie treats together and then they cut them into star shapes for the 4th of July. I see that commercial............ ALL THE TIME!!! And it makes me want some Rice Krispie treats so bad!! So what did my mom and I do Friday night?? That's right, we made some Rice Krispie treats of our own with Cocoa Pebbles as an added bonus!! And then we basically ate them right out of the bowl!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

But darn those yummy treats!!! They were not my friend the next day when I got of the scale!! I guess they weren't too horrible either. I didn't gain any thing so I cant complain to much!!!



I realized that I haven't done a weight update in awhile, so I thought I'd post something really quick!!

I am a half pound away from 40 pounds (if I could have had self control against those marshmallowy treats I might have made it)!! I honestly still don't see it much! It's just hard when you see yourself in the mirror everyday.... I see the same person I saw yesterday...... nothing changes day to day for me! Maybe once I get down to 50 pounds it will be more noticeable to me!

I still love Zumba, but I also love kickboxing!! I now go about twice a week and I get excited for the class every week (something that still seems SO weird to me)!!! I also do water aerobics on Thursday night with my cousin and one of my best friends!! I love working out with those girls!! They help me stay motivated!!

My aunt was in town a few weeks ago and she recently ran her first 5k! She is now training for a big relay race! She told me about a cool program she did called Couch to 5K! It's a program that takes you from basically no running to finishing a 5k in about 30 minutes. I think the program takes about 9 weeks and I think it is something I really want to try!

I have NEVER liked to run! I NEVER understood people who enjoyed running and did it for fun! It took to much effort and work! But now I want to try it! I don't know that it would necessarily be "fun" but it would be a great accomplishment for me (especially since the last time I ran a mile it probably took me about 30 minutes)!!!

I'll let you know how it goes!!!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

you are doing so awesome!! i'm sure you look great, it's just hard for you to tell since you see yourself everyday!
i love rice krispies too. oh my! i want some now. i love making them with fruity pebbles.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for useful info. :-)