Thursday, January 6, 2011

All That Sparkle

For me, the worst part of Christmas is taking all the decorations down!! The house and shelves always feel so empty, especially where the tree used to stand!
So... it's January 6th and I still haven't taken the tree down! I am just not ready for that big empty corner! But I did take my JOY letters off the mantle! And it looked WAY to empty! So I made these to fill the spot:
I am pretty excited about them!!
As you can tell, I have been pretty obsessed with glitter this holiday season!! I just love things that sparkle!! And I am really loving the color combo!!
I used some of my left over glitter to make a few more sparkly trees......


Put it all together and you have my new winter mantle!!!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! That's an awesome idea.

I love the Christmas stuff... but as soon as January 2nd rolls around, I'm done!

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Cute letters! I haven't taken my tree down either, and it's dead as a doornail. It's going to be a mess getting it out of the house! Might as well wait until Valentines. :)