Sunday, January 16, 2011

Book #1

I just finished reading City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.
City of Glass is the third book in The Mortal Instruments series, a young adult urban fantasy series set in New York City. I thought this was last books in a trilogy.... but apparently not! I was online today and it looks like there might be 3 more books!!

I wasnt sure if I liked these books to begin with. But by the time I got to this one, I was pretty hooked! I am actually pretty excited that there are some more books to come {not to excited that I have to wait for them to be published though}!!
This book has a cast of Shadowhunters, werewolves, warlocks, demons, and yes.... there are some vampires!

One book down this year.... many more to go!!

1 comment:

Jen McIllece said...

I really liked them =) Supposedly there will be 3 prequels and then 3 more after The Mortal Instruments but I'm not sure how accurate that is. The 1st prequel is out though, it's called Clockwork Angel. I haven't read it yet but I'd like to!