Monday, January 3, 2011

This Is the Year

I have this weird thing with numbers.....
I don't really like the odd ones!
Well, that is not totally true!! 15 is
an okay number... and so are 9 and 25.
But.... I don't like numbers such as
7, 19, or 21!
I promise I am not OCD...... I really
don't know what my number problem is!!
So I was honestly a little bummed that
we were heading into an odd year!
But when I really stop to think about it,
a lot of my "big event" years have been odd!!
I got my drivers license in an odd year!
I graduated from high school is 2003 {gasp....
I am OLD} and I graduated from the
UofU in 2009! I also got my new fancy car
in an odd year!!
So maybe this will be my year......
Because it is odd it will be there year that
great and spectacular things happen......
I saw something like
this on my friend Nicole's blog!
I hope she doesn't mind that
I am going to copy her!!
Here are some of my 2011
New Year Resolutions!


Getting down to my goal weight is
probably my top priority goal!! If
I work hard I should be able to
get there by October {just in time
for the holiday season to spoil
it... haha}!!!
Today is my first day of trying to
be good again..... I did slip up
though and had a rice krispy
treat earlier...... Tomorrow
will be better!!

I {LOVE} to read!!
This year I want to spend
more time reading!! I think I
might even start a book diary here
on my blog!! So if you have read
any really good books lately
and you think I should read them,
let me know!!!
I am also determined to
create a budget this year!
And I am going to
stick to it no matter what!
My next goal probably totally
contradicts the saving $$ goal!!
But I really want to do some more
traveling this year!!
I think my family is going to
Florida at some point this year
and I am so excited about that!
But I also wouldn't mind visiting places
like St George.... or even a Las Vegas
weekend!! All for as cheap as possible
of course!!!

So, those are just a few of
my goals for this year!!
I hope you have some too!!
GOOD LUCK to you in all
that you are hoping to
accomplish in the odd year!! 

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

you could go on a vacation to monroe?!? ha ha, it's pretty exciting here. those are awesome goals and you are so funny about the odd number thing!

Nicole said...

I don't mind at all :)

I think we should go to St George and see a show at Tuacahn this summer! I'm {hoping} not to take any Saturday classes, so it'd be a fun weekend thing!

and Florida?! Jealous!