Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Glossy

I may have a small obsession.......
With lip stuff!
Lip gloss, lip stick, lip balm,
lip stains, chap stick.... you name it,
I love it!!

I have a bag within my purse that
is just for my lip stuff!! And guess
what, the fabric the bag
is made from is covered
in different kinds of lip stuff! 
I may or may not buy some kind
of lip stuff almost every time I am at the store.....
Okay, I do!
And I may or may not get sucked
in by fancy/pretty/shinny
packaging....Yes, I am one
of those people!!
Well, the other day I was at Target
{LOVE that place}
trying to find some really awesome
lip stain! I have searched for it
at a few different stores and it
has been out!!
Target didn't have it either...
and I was pretty bummed!
But, remember how I said I have
a slight addiction....
Well, I couldn't leave the makeup
isle without some lip stuff!!!
It turned out to be a good thing that
the lip stain was gone because I
found something even better!!
It is glossy lip stain!! Sweet huh!!
It's called Natureluxe Lip Gloss!! 
It's amazing!! I LOVE it!!
It is nice and shiny and leaves
color on my lips for hours
after the shine has worn off!!
I went back to Target yesterday
to pick something up!
It took a lot of self control not
to buy another one!!
But there's always next time.......




2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

darn you!!! i'm a sucker for lip stuff too, and now i'm thinking i will have to stop by target next time i'm around one and get this stuff! i swear i have spent more money on lip stuff (mostly chapstick) in this lifetime than on anything else.

Amanda and Chad said...

and i just want to say that i love how your text switches from the right to left side. kinda cool. i might copy :)