Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blogging From B&N

Being internetless is rough. Finding time to blog was even harder. Combine my lack of time and no internet connection and my blog has turned into a sad boring place. So, today, on my way home from work, I stopped at Barnes & Noble to catch up on a few things!!

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE Barnes & Noble?
Have I ever told you that the smell of Barnes & Noble is my second favorite smell in the whole world {right behind Bounce dryer sheets}. It had nothing to do with the Starbucks cafe... it's all about the smell of new books!
So now I am sitting here, sipping a strawberry lemonade, and I should be blogging but I'm people watching instead {because I am SO behind on blogging I dont even know where to begin}. There's the mom who is on a "date" with her little boy and they are sharing a piece of cheesecake. You can tell she loves him... she is just staring at him as he eats the whipped cream off the top. And you can tell that this is probably one of the coolest days of this little boys life!!
There is the lady behind me that is telling some guy {I'm pretty sure they were not acquainted before just now} her life story.... she only flies jet blue... she is expecting another grandchild shortly.... It's never appropriate to bring up politics in a conversation....she just got a new iPhone and cant figure it out....
And then there is the girl working at the cafe telling each customer to "keep it cool"

But back to blogging....
Where to start.....
It seems so daunting so I think I'll just share a picture or two of good times I've had with wonderful friends!!

{Christine and I watching Titanic in 3D}

{Me, Charmaine, Chantry and Stefanie at a Bee's game}

{Did I ever blog about this? My Where's Waldo game at the mall? Charmaine, me, and my former roommate Erin}

{Lisa and I at General Conference in April. We had awesome seats! And saw Elizabeth Smart come in}




1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

looks like you have been having some fun!!! you always do though!