Friday, July 13, 2012

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

I carried a few vacation hours over from last year that had to be used before March 31st. I figured the best way to use those days would be to take the Thursday and Friday off in March when The Hunger Games came out to go see it at midnight!!

Miranda and I went together and I LOVED it!! I wish they would have worked on Katniss and Peeta's relationship more... and showed where the mockingjay pin really came from and its significance.... but other than that I thought it was great!! I even won a HUGE movie poster to take home!!
{Please excuse the crappy quality of these cell phone pictures}

Im so So SO excited for the next movies!! Not to thrilled to wait CLEAR until November 2013 for Catching Fire and I have to say I think it's a LAME idea that they are splitting Mockingjay into two movies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hunger games is so super good!

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm bummed we have to wait that long for the next one, too!
Loved the movie!