Thursday, July 26, 2012

Boundit

A few months ago my moms side of the family was over at my parents house for a get together. My cousin Kandi was there with her cute little boy Jayden.
Jayden loved to look at my brother's dog, Bandit {whom Jayden called "Boundit"} but at first didn't want to get to close to him. As the afternoon went on his bravery increased.... mostly because he fed him TONS of Milkbones!

At one point we were all sitting in the basement and my sister came in and said that she didn't do it and we needed to come outside and see something. This is what we came out to:

Jayden had lovingly picked my moms flowers to feed to "Boundit", he's a strong little guy and was able to pull them up bulb, roots and all!!

It was so hilarious!! He kept telling "Boundit" to eat them, that they were for him.... He was so confused as to why "Boundit" wasn't as happy with the flowers as he was with the Milkbones!!!

Love that silly little boy and that cute puppy dog!!


1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i wish i had something nice to say, but right now i am really angry about dogs! paislee and i had a really, big scary dog following us on our walk last night and it made my poor paislee really scared. and then i had nightmares all night about being attacked by dogs. so, today i'm really bitter about any kind of dogs or anything about them!