Saturday, October 1, 2011

Been Waiting All Year Long

Happy October!! 
I LoVe this month!! 
It is truly my favorite month of them all!! 

I love that the weather gets a little cooler!
I love driving with my windows down and the music up!!

I love the smells of autumn! 
I am breaking our the Sugar Cookie, Nutmeg Orange Zest & Baked Apple Pie Scentsy bars!

I love the delicious things we cook during this month!
Especially things that include pumpkin! 
I love making hot apple cider and hot chocolate!! 


I love watching the leaves change on the mountains! 
I want to go on an afternoon drive to see them up close!! 
Maybe even a cookout with tin foil dinner and banana boats!! 

I love fall clothes!! 
Scarves and cardigans and opaque tights!! 


I LOVE pumpkins!! 
I love driving past pumpkin patches and seeing the fields full of orange!

I love carving pumpkins! 
And you can bet the steps at my house will be covered with them this year!
I have some fun carving ideas this year and I cant wait to try them out! 

I love Halloween!
I love dressing up for the day!
Any good costume theme ideas for a large group?
I love greeting trick-or-treaters and seeing the excitement on their faces! 

I could probably go on for a long long time!! 
I just love October! 

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm trying to have a good attitude about summer being over, and all these fall things you are posting are helping me a tiny bit :) pumpkin patches are one of my favorites too! too bad we can't have them in the summer..lol!