Friday, October 14, 2011

Even Again

I totally forgot that I never posted anything about my birthday this year!! It was pretty low key this year, which is totally okay since last year was over the top!! {P.S. Sorry in advance for how awful I look in every single on of the upcoming pictures!!}

I had the day off from work so in the afternoon I went to The Cheesecake Factory with my mom, Kaylee and Hayley!! It was so much fun to just have a girls lunch!! The food was good and the cheesecake was, of course, delicious {I tried Key Lime this year}.
After lunch and some shopping I went over to my parents house to hang out! We were watching my cousin's kids and they are both so cute! They even helped me celebrate by blowing out my candles and opening my presents!!!


One of my favorite moments of the day was a phone call from my friend Tiffany! I unfortunately didn't have my phone with me so she ended up in voice mail {sorry Tiff!!}. She had her 2 year old daughter leave me THE cutest voice message EVER. She sang me happy birthday and it seriously made my day!! I LOVE it!! I still have the message saved on my phone and listen to it every so often just because it makes me happy!!

We celebrated my birthday again on Sunday when my whole family could be together!!


I also got to spend part of my birthday weekend with Kandi!! She was so sweet and brought we a huge, beautiful display of purple and yellow flowers!! I loved them!!



THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of my wonderful family and friends for your birthday texts, phone calls and Facebook messages!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a dork, you always look beautiful! Happy late birthday and Cheesecake Factory, my favorite way to celebrate hands down!

Tiffany said...

You always look so BEAUTIFUL!!! I am glad you enjoyed Megans message. Sorry it was a little funny megan put a gramham cracker in her mouth right before she started to sing.

hayley said...

This was so much fun! I always love reading your blog you have the cutest quotes and are always doing fun things! Pretty sure you look adorable in all these pictures! I love the one of us at cheesecake! I just love you and I'm so pumped for gardner village!

Amanda and Chad said...

you are beautiful! looks like you had a fabulous birthday!