Friday, October 28, 2011

Flash Back Friday

For Labor Day this year my family met up in Millcreek Canyon to have breakfast and play games. My great grandfather used to take my grandmother and her siblings up there every Labor Day to do the same thing, so it was fun to keep that tradition alive. 
We had eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes and even some zucchini brownies!! A perfect breakfast!! 
{My aunt Debbie, my mom, my grandma & my aunt Linda}


{My aunt Terri, Uncle Rob, my Dad, my uncle Greg & my aunt Linda}


This cute kid spent the entire morning collecting rocks and throwing them in the creek!! It never got old to him!! He was most excited when he found big rocks!!


My dad is the best!! He helped Jayden find rocks for the longest time!! At one point he was hanging out with a bunch of boys, throwing rocks into the water!


The one thing that Jayden loved more than throwing rocks in the water was actually getting IN it!! He wanted to sit on that lower rock and put his feet in while throwing rocks and leaves down stream. It may have been September, but the water was FREEZING!!! 

A get together with my moms side of the family wouldnt be the same without some kind of game!! My grandma taught us all how to play a new card game called Golf! I dont think I ever won!! 

No comments: