Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lost In Blogger Land

Is anyone still out there? 
I'm sorry for my lack of posting this month! I was on such a roll in September and I planned on keeping it up this month, but.......
Last Sunday was one of "those" days! I dropped my iPhone and shattered the front. I went to bed glad the day was finally over! Then on Monday I went out to my car and found that someone had backed into it, chipping the paint and leaving scratches on my bumper. It was another one of "those" days. 
And then one of "those" days turned into one of "those" weeks! 
I'm glad it's not behind me and I crossing my fingers that this week will be better!! 
Oh! And p.s. THANK YOU for all of your kind comments on my last post
with all my crazy birthday pictures!! I appreciate you all so much! 

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

i hope this week goes better for you!!! sorry about all your bad luck last week.. no fun!