Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Dream Come True!!

So, while I was at the state fair with my family I entered a drawing to win laser hair removal, and guess what..... I WON!!! WAHOOO!!! I am so flippin excited I can hardly stand it!! I won a $300 coupon and because I booked an appointment so fast, they gave me an extra $100!! How awesome is that!!
So I went in for my consultation today and they hooked me!! They are giving me an amazing deal and there was no way I could pass it up!! It is going to be so great, and it's honestly a dream come true!! I have wanted to have it done for so long and now I am actually going through with it!!
No more creepy men rubbing my arms and no more little kids telling me I look like a boy with such hairy arms!! I cant wait to get started!! It will take about a year to get all the treatments done, and there is a little bit of pain involved but it will be so worth it!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! Congrats :)

Dani said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! i've been wanting laser hair removal for YEARS!!!!! :o(

Amanda and Chad said...

You do not even know how jealous I am right now!!! What the crap- I want laser hair removal!! Have you started it yet?? you will have to let me know how it goes... email me or something.
Becky Lyon got hair removal done a couple years ago, if you haven't started yours yet- you should talk to her about it and she can give you details! Sorry, Becky, hope you don't mind I mentioned you!