Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My awesome friend Danielle, tagged me on her blog to play this fun little game, and since I am sitting here sick, I thought, what a better way to spend my time!!

The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you-Mention rules on your blog-Tell about 6 quirks of yours-Tag 6 fellow blogger to do the same-Leave a comment to let them know.

1. 10 years ago...
I was 13 and that is pretty much all I remember! This would have been during those awkward middle school years, and I block those days from my memory!!

2. 5 years ago...
I was 18 and I was off for my first year of college of Utah State University. I was really nervous about being out on my own and living with roommates. It was a long year, but I survived!!

3. 1 year ago..
I was (and still am) a student and the University of Utah. It was my senior year, and because I changed my mind (and schools) so often, I'm still not quite done.

4. Yesterday...
I was at work at Jordan Credit Union. I have been sick for the last few days, but because of people being on vacation, and people taking their short days, I had to go and tough it out.


5. 5 Favorite snacks...
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Pringles
3. Swedish Fish
4. Brownies
5. Chex Mix Bars

6. 5 favorite books...
1. Twilight Saga
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. The Harry Potter Series
5. Of Mice and Men

7. 5 favorite places to run away...
1. My Room
2. Going shopping by myself
3.
4.
5.

8. 5 bad habits...
1. Being lazy
2. Spending to much time on Facebook
3. Shopping with money I dont have
4. Eating to much chocolate
5. Not making my bed

9. 5 things I will never wear...
1. Skinny Jeans
2. Cowboy boots
3. Bikini
4. Short-Shorts
5. Socks with sandals

10. 5 things I enjoy...
1. Travelling!!
2. Watching movies
3. Scrapbooking
4. Hanging out with my friends
5. Getting manicures

11. 5 favorite TV shows...
1. Full House
2. Lost
3. Survivor
4. Jon and Kate + 8
5. Ace of Cakes

6 quirks
1. I sleep with my ceiling fan on, all year long. I cant sleep if it's even slightly hot.
2. My left arm is shorter than my right arm!
3. I hate big, loud, noises like thunder, fireworks, fire alarms, balloons popping and sirens.
4. I can watch the same movie over and over and over and not get bored!! This is especially true for Pride and Prejudice!!
5. When I am home alone, I turn my music up loud and use my flat iron as a microphone
6. I love to travel, but I hate being flying in airplanes. I would rather fly, because it gets you there faster (not to mention that most of the place I want to visit require an airplane ride), but I hate being so high in the air with the weird ear feeling.

So, now it is my turn to tag six people, but I am seriously lame and dont know 6 people with blogs. Soooooo, the only person I have to tag (since Danielle already did it) is Nicole!!
WAHOO!! :0)

2 comments:

Dani said...

i smiled when i read the singing with the flat iron :o) that's joyous. lol i can watch movies over and over too!!!! pride and prejudice is one of them and love actually and the wedding date and the holiday and ps i love you.....

and there are many others. lol :o)

you should come play at my new house sometime!!! i have a smores maker! lol!!!

Nicole said...

Awesome list! I love it!
I think it's funny that you hate to fly.. but you also hate the idea of being in a car for too long too. Silly Amanda.

Thanks for tagging me.. ;) I think I will post mine tomorrow, I have sat here way too long doing my stupid homework, and my eyes are doing that fuzzy tired over-worked thing; and I'm sure it has nothing to do with it being almost midnight. Right?