Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times

Mmmmmm, can I first just say how much I love Baskin Robins ice cream!! Let me just say that Very Berry Strawberry and World Class Chocolate with hot fudge and whipped cream on top is very delicious!!
I got to eat this yummy treat when I hung out with my friend Lacey!! She and I have been friends since I moved in across the street from her when I was one and a half. She got married a little over a year ago, so we haven't been able to spend much time together, so it was great to hang out with her.
My favorite part though was after we got back from ice cream. We sat in Lacey's car and just talked!! I loved it because we used to do this all time. We just still in the car (sometimes for hours) and just talk about anything and everything. It was so great to catch up on things with her!! I miss seeing her everyday!!

And now for another Mmmmmmmm (my favorite Mmmmmmm), CHEESECAKE!!! I LOVE that stuff!! I got to eat the best kind at the Cheesecake Factory with my awesome friend Nicole!! I miss Nicole too, because she used to work with me, so I got to see and talk to her everyday. Now she is working at the Utah Book Festival, and it can be crazy to try and coordinate our schedules!! But I miss being able to talk to her everyday because she always makes me laugh and who else am I supposed to get advise from about creepy boys!!

All I can say is thank goodness for friends!! I really don't know what I would do with out them!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awwwwwwwwwwe. Yay for yummie food!