Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Husband Wouldn't Like That

Oh man! I had a really crazy thing happen to me the other day and I'm still kind of grossed out by it!!

So, I was on my way to meet my family at the State Fair, but you have to have cash to park, so I had to stop somewhere because I never have cash. I decided to stop at an Albertson's, just because it was easy to turn into and would be easy to get out of. I was down town, right by the fair grounds, and it's kind of a scary part of town.
So I grabbed a box of granola bars and a bottle of water and got in the shortest line. Well, I'm standing there, and the next thing I know the guy in front of me turns around and starts staring at me. This guy was Hispanic, with a 5 o' clock shadow and gold in his front teeth. I was trying not to make a mean first impression, but he was freaking me out. He kept staring at me and pointing to the tabloid covers.
Then he was like "You beautiful" and started rubbing my arm. WHOA!! Total invasion of personal space!! I kept looking up at the cashier and the lady she was helping, hoping they were almost done, but of course it was an old lady with about a million coupons!!
So then this guy starts asking me my name, and I had to repeat it for him 4 times. Then he started telling me his name, and there was no way I was going to be able to repeat it.
The guys next question....... "Are you married?" There was NO WAY I was going to tell this creepy guy that I'm single, ewww!! So after I tell him Yes, I'm married, he was like "to bad, to bad" and turned around. While he was turned around, I was quickly trying to take my CTR ring off my right hand and get it on my left!!
Well then, the dude turns back around and asks if he can have my number!!! HOLY CRAP!!! So I had to tell him "I don't think my husband would like that" and as the guy was turning back around he muttered his "to bad, to bad".
FINALLY, the old lady was done and the guy was able to buy his 6 pack of Budweiser. After I paid for my stuff and got my cash I literally ran to my car hoping that crazy man would not be outside waiting for me!! I didn't see him, but the second I got in my car, I locked the doors and drove away as fast as I could.
Needless to say, I will not be visiting that Albertson's ever again!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH! That Albertson's IS scary! I went there once when I worked downtown, with a friend of mine that is super sheltered... and she looked like she was going to go into shock!

This is hilarious though.. I love it. That is actually really close to where there was a Murder at my friend's Hotel once. I think I told you that story, maybe not..

Wow, I type a lot when I should be sleeping.

Dani said...

omg dude....what a creeper!!! i feel bad for you man. you attract them like alcoholics to a bar. shit dude.